WOW Hits 2014 Includes 30 Christian Artists & Hit Songs;
Deluxe Edition Boasts 39 Songs On 2 CDs and
Features 15 #1 Radio Songs;
Available September 24th
(Nashville, Tenn.) September 16, 2013 – Capitol Christian Music Group, Provident Music Group, and Word Entertainment announce the September 24th release of WOW Hits 2014. With 13 #1s and 12 more top 5 radio songs, WOW Hits 2014 marks the 19th two-disc release of the platinum-selling series that compiles the best songs from Christian radio at an incredible value for the consumer. The entire WOW branded series (Hits, Worship, Gospel, and specialty releases) tops 28 MILLION units in sales.
With songs about finding strength, placing your hope in Jesus, and the promise of everlasting life, WOW Hits 2014 is 2 CDs filled with 30 uplifting hit songs from today’s top Christian artists; including Big Daddy Weave’s “Redeemed,” Casting Crowns’ “Jesus, Friend Of Sinners,” for KING & COUNTRY’s “The Proof Of Your Love (The Monologue Mix),” Matt Maher’s “Lord, I Need You,” Chris Tomlin’s “Whom Shall I Fear (God Of Angel Armies),” and Matthew West’s “Hello, My Name Is.”
The WOW Hits 2014 Deluxe Edition has 6 more hit songs, including 2 #1 radio songs,Chris August’s “Restore” and The Afters’ “Every Good Thing.” Both versions of WOW Hits 2014 also feature 3 bonus tracks from up and coming radio artists, making the deluxe edition a jam-packed collection of 39 songs!
Since announcing the track listing on Facebook
last month, fans have been eagerly anticipating the release of WOW Hits 2014 Deluxe Edition
Marketing efforts include prime retail positioning throughout the holiday season at all Christian, mainstream and digital retail outlets, a new artist campaign on Keep The Faith radio network, radio promotions, and a strong online presence with ad buys at Christian music sites, Facebook, YouTube, and Google. WOW Hits 2014 will be a major traffic driver for retail during the crucial Christmas shopping season.
Also releasing on September 24th is WOW Christmas (Blue) which features 30 Christmas songs from today’s top Christian artists and boasts 11 new recordings. For the first time ever, there will be a WOW Christmas (Blue) Deluxe Edition with 6 more songs, including 2 additional new recordings! Watch for more information from Word Entertainment.
WOW Hits 2014 Deluxe Edition
and WOW Christmas (Blue) Deluxe Edition
will be available in WOW’s app on Spotify
on September 24th
. Currently in the top 35 out of Spotify’s 100 apps, the WOW app is the only destination for Christian music playlists within Spotify.
WOW Hits 2014 Track Listing
1. Whom Shall I Fear (God Of Angel Armies) – Chris Tomlin
2. Redeemed – Big Daddy Weave
3. Hello, My Name Is – Matthew West
4. You Are I Am – MercyMe
5. One Thing Remains (Radio Version) – Passion (feat. Kristian Stanfill)
6. Lord, I Need You – Matt Maher
7. Jesus, Friend Of Sinners – Casting Crowns
8. Strangely Dim – Francesca Battistelli
9. My God – Jeremy Camp
10. Love Take Me Over – Steven Curtis Chapman
11. Your Grace Finds Me (Radio Version) – Matt Redman
12. Help Me Find It – Sidewalk Prophets
13. Steady My Heart – Kari Jobe
14. Jesus In Disguise – Brandon Heath
15. Don’t Try So Hard – Amy Grant (with James Taylor)
16. Starts With Me – Tim Timmons
17. Come However You Are – City Harbor
Only On The Deluxe Edition
18. Good To Be Alive – Jason Gray
19. Pray – Sanctus Real
20. Restore – Chris August
1. We Won’t Be Shaken – Building 429
2. Steal My Show – TobyMac
3. Gold – Britt Nicole
4. I Need A Miracle – Third Day
5. The Proof Of Your Love (The Monologue Mix) – for KING & COUNTRY
6. Need You Now (How Many Times) – Plumb
7. You Are – Colton Dixon
8. Overcomer – Mandisa
9. Worn – Tenth Avenue North
10. His Kind Of Love – Group 1 Crew
11. Kings & Queens – Audio Adrenaline
12. Live With Abandon – Newsboys
13. Keep Your Eyes Open – NEEDTOBREATHE
14. When Mercy Found Me – Rhett Walker Band
15. Even If – Kutless
16. Never Beyond Repair – Everfound
Only On The Deluxe Edition
17. Every Good Thing – The Afters
18. Hurricane – Natalie Grant
19. Carry Me – Josh Wilson
Established in 1995 with collaboration between Capitol Christian Music Group, Provident Music Group, and Word Entertainment, the three largest Christian music and entertainment companies; WOW releases multiple compilation albums each year, including WOW Hits, WOW Gospel, WOW Worship, and WOW Christmas. The marketing and distribution of WOW is shared among the three companies. The entire WOW branded series (Hits, Worship, Gospel, Christmas, and specialty releases) tops 28 MILLION units in sales. VisitWOWilovechristianmusic.com
for a full product line up.
WOW Hits 2014 is marketed and distributed by Capitol Christian Music Group.
WOW Christmas (Blue) is marketed and distributed by Word Entertainment.